Information and advice to frontline workers
The Respect Phoneline offers information and advice to frontline workers about working with domestic violence perpetrators. We:
- Offer advice and guidance on working safely with domestic violence perpetrators; and we explain which interventions are safe and most effective.
- Explore your concerns about working with a client and offer a fresh perspective – your call is confidential and anonymous.
- Explain how domestic violence perpetrators may manipulate frontline workers in order to exercise power and control over their partners.
- Explain why anger management courses, mediation and couples counselling are not appropriate interventions for domestic violence perpetrators.
- Provide contact details for local domestic violence perpetrator programmes and explain how they work.
For domestic violence perpetrators
For frontline workers
We can send a sample of publicity materials for free; for larger orders please download and complete the order form below:
We despatch publicity materials after receiving payment (electronic or cheque) or a purchase order. As we are now VAT registered we charge VAT on publicity material order forms. The A4 poster and the leaflet for frontline workers are out of stock so are not available to purchase; however, you’re welcome to download the PDF version for use in your office, display etc.